Are you an Account Manager or Marketing Manager with strong project and client management skills and hands-on marketing experience?
Here’s your chance to join a vibrant marketing agency in central Birmingham as an Account Manager where you can take your career forward alongside an experienced and talented team.
You’ll be the main point of contact for our growing client portfolio and will be managing projects from start to finish, ensuring quality and consistency throughout.
Whether it’s a new website for a client, an email campaign or other supporting marketing material, you’ll always be working on something exciting. Whatever the request, you’ll ensure project deadlines are met whilst keeping our clients updated along the way.
As we work within property and construction, experience of these sectors is advantageous. We also work in a range of other industries, so you may be required to manage clients outside of these core sectors too.
It’s important you have…
- A related degree or proven past experience in account management/digital marketing
- A strong understanding of all marketing channels and the digital environment
- A keen eye for detail and an understanding of the design process
Ideally, we’d also like it if…
- You’ve got previous experience as an Account Manager or in a similar role or environment
- You’re comfortable acting as the point of contact for our clients on digital matters
- You’re used to working with a variety of stakeholders businesswide
- You‘re able to build and maintain strong client relationships
- You’re able to address client queries in an effective and timely manner
- You don’t mind juggling multiple projects at once and you can keep calm under pressure
- Your verbal and written communication skills are top notch – you don’t mind giving client presentations and working on pitches either
- You’ll be equally as comfortable producing project timing plans as you are uploading content to a CMS
- You will be confident briefing in work to our designers/developers and working alongside them on a variety of projects
We’d love it if you have…
- Experience in using project management tools similar to monday.com and Trello
- A solid understanding of social media and SEO
- A basic understanding of Photoshop and can make edits such as image crops and resizes
- Experience of using email marketing tools, e.g. Campaign Monitor or Mailchimp
- Experience of organising print materials, including marketing brochures and flyers
What we offer
As well as the usual suspects, including a pension plan and a competitive salary, we also offer:
- 30 days holiday, including bank holidays, plus extra time off for Christmas (including Christmas Eve)
- A relaxed working atmosphere at our home in the heart of Birmingham with great transportation links and within walking distance to some of the best pubs, restaurants and bars the city has to offer
- Some good old fashioned fun – we like spending time together and love the odd after work tipple
This is an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic and ambitious person to join a team where your ideas and opinion will be valued. If you’re interested or would like to know more information about this role, get in touch – we’d love a chat!