This delicious rocky road is the perfect vegan treat this Christmas.
For a non-vegan version, just switch to regular margarine and marshmallows!
- 400g dark mint chocolate
- 100g vegan margarine
- 200g mint Oreos
- 75g vegan mini marshmallows (we like the Freedom Mallows mini marshmallows)
- Line a square tin with baking paper (approx. 20cm x 20cm is best but this doesn’t matter too much)
- Melt 300g of the dark mint chocolate until it is smooth
- Add in the margarine and stir until it is completely mixed into the chocolate
- Roughly break up the Oreos into quarters, add them into the mixture along with the marshmallows and mix well
- Pour into a square tub and flatten down firmly with the back of a spoon
- Melt the remaining 100g of dark chocolate and pour over the top evenly, using the back of your spoon to spread it out over the mixture
- Refrigerate for a few hours until set, then cut into slices and enjoy!