We’re on the lookout for a Digital Account Manager to join our busy, lively and growing team in our Birmingham Office. Have a read and see if it’s you we’re describing.
As our new Digital Account Manager, you’ll be the main point of contact for our clients and you’ll help to manage our growing client portfolio. You’ll help our clients to improve their web presence and manage digital projects from start to finish, ensuring quality and consistency throughout. This could be a new website for a client, or an e-mail campaign, or other supporting marketing material. Whatever the request, you’ll also ensure project deadlines are met and keep our clients updated along the way. You’ll help to grow our existing accounts and you’ll also ensure the experience for our new clients is second to none.
To be considered, you’ll need:
- A related degree or proven past experience in this area
- A strong understanding of digital technology and the digital environment
We’re ideally looking for someone who can fulfil the following criteria:
- You’ve got previous experience as a Digital Account Manager or in a similar role or environment
- You’re comfortable acting as the point of contact for our clients and digital matters
- You’ll be used to working with a variety of stakeholders across the business – in this role, you’ll be required to work closely with the Managing Director and wider team including our other Directors, project managers, and our SEO and social media specialists
- You‘re able to build and maintain strong client relationships
- You’re able to address client queries in an effective and timely manner
- You don’t mind juggling multiple projects at once and you can keep calm under pressure
- Your verbal and written communication skills are top notch – you don’t mind giving client presentations and working on pitches either
- You’ll be equally as comfortable producing project timing plans as you are uploading content to a CMS
- You have a basic understanding of Photoshop and can make basic edits such as image crops and resizes
- You will be confident briefing in and working with Designers and Developers across a wide variety of projects
- You can get on board with our sense of humour and don’t take yourself too seriously – the atmosphere at Barques is lively and relaxed, yet professional. We get the job done, but we have a good time doing it!
We’d love it if you were able to demonstrate:
- Experience using project management tools such as Basecamp
- A solid understanding of social media – whilst not a core focus of this role, we’d love it if you’re able to talk confidently about social media to our clients
- E-mail marketing experience (you may have used Campaign Monitor or Mailchimp)
- A great understanding of how a WordPress website works from a content point of view
- Print experience – this is primarily a digital-focused role, but you’ll also help out with our print projects where required. This could include marketing brochures, flyers or other print material
If you are interested in the role and are looking for an exciting new challenge, we’d love to hear from you. Send in your application and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org