2019 is an exciting year for Barques – we’re celebrating our 30th anniversary and we’re looking for an experienced, passionate and creative Social Media Manager to join our growing team of creative, digital and PR professionals.
As Social Media Manager you will be responsible for the development, implementation, management and monitoring of our client’s social media strategies in order to increase brand awareness and improve marketing efforts.
- Develop, implement and manage social media strategies for our clients
- Develop activity to support campaigns across multiple social media platforms to drive awareness, engagements and sales including; paid social, event activation, organic, & integrated campaigns
- Deliver content calendars with exceptional, well written, visual and strategically targeted content
- Define the most important social media KPIs and provide regular client reports on the performance of social media activity to track, analyse and report progress
- Use social media management tools such as Sprout Social to ensure all content is planned and scheduled efficiently
- Respond to comments and customer queries in a timely manner
- Build relationships with customers, potential customers, industry professionals and journalists
- Stay up to date with the social media best practices and technologies
It goes without saying that you are passionate about generating results for our growing portfolio of clients and will be keen to understand their target audience and how to reach them. You will also ideally have:
- At least 2 years of experience as a social media manager or similar role
- Great writing skills and can produce well-written content
- Knowledge of paid social media advertising and can confidently advise clients/team members
- Good understanding of social media KPIs
- Built, nurtured and maintained strong, professional client relationships
- Supported new business pitches, providing valuable insight to the wider digital team
- Experience using WordPress and Campaign Monitor – or similar
- Experience of managing multiple projects
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Great interpersonal, presentation and communication skills
- Great time management skills
- A full, clean driving licence would be advantageous
If you meet the above criteria and are looking for an exciting new challenge, we’d love to hear from you. Send in your application and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.