Delivering exceptional experiences for our clients is at the heart of everything we do at Barques. As we have grown, we are now looking for a Web Developer to grow our talented team.
About the role
As a Web Developer, you will work within our highly skilled digital team on a variety of exciting projects where you will be responsible for your own projects and will be expected to lead the development aspects of these projects.
We’re looking for someone who can hit the ground running and can bring the same enthusiasm and energy into every project.
This role is for employment on a permanent basis working at our office in central Birmingham.
- CSS and SCSS/SASS
- Git Version Control
- Understanding of SEO
- MVC Frameworks (Laravel, CodeIgniter etc.)
Nice to haves:
- Vue.js or React
- Server Maintenance
- Templating Languages (Blade, Twig etc.)
- DNS Configuration
- Campaign Monitor
- Understanding of Web Accessibility
What we offer
Along with a competitive salary, we also offer:
- 30 days holiday, including bank holidays, plus extra time off for Christmas
- A pension plan
- A relaxed working atmosphere
- A modern office in the heart of Birmingham – just a short walk from Snow Hill train station and some of the best pubs, restaurants and bars the city has to offer
- Multiple annual social events
If you are interested in the role and are looking for an exciting new challenge, we’d love to hear from you.
Please send in your CV and covering letter to [email protected]