What are Cookies
A cookie is a small text file which is placed on your computer (or other electronic device) when you access our website. We use this usage information to make your online experience more efficient and enjoyable. Cookies are also sometimes used to gather general anonymous visitor data, which helps us improve our website.
The site uses different types of cookies. Some cookies are placed by third party services that appear on our pages.
We work with third-party suppliers who may also set cookies on our website. YouTube and Vimeo which we use to display video content. These third-party suppliers are responsible for the cookies they set on our site, if you want further information please go the website for the relevant third party. You will find additional information in the table below.
Description of cookies
We currently use the following cookies, the purpose of each type is explained below:
Name of cookie Owner Purpose for cookie
Hotjar Hotjar Limited This tracks visitor activity to enable us to improve our website by understanding visitor behaviour by improving user experience by avoiding repetition of t asks by retaining a record of certain visitor activities as well as enabling us to conduct surveys to help us to identify improvements to our website and our services.
Consent and Control
You can choose to enable our disable Cookies in your internet browser. Most internet browsers also enable you to choose whether you wish to disable all Cookies or third-party Cookies. By default, most internet browsers accept Cookies but this can be changed. For further details, please consult the help menu in your internet browser or the documentation that came with your device.
The links below provide instructions on how to control Cookies in all mainstream browsers:
- Google Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=en-GB
- Microsoft Internet Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/278835
- Microsoft Edge: https://support.microsoft.com/en-gb/products/microsoft-edge (Please note there no specific instructions at this time, but Microsoft support will be able to assist)
- Safari (macOS): https
- Safari (iOS): https://support.apple.com/en-gb/HT201265
- Mozilla Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/enable-and-disable-Cookies-website-preferences
- Android: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?co=GENIE.Platform%3DAndroid&hl-en (Please refer to your device’s documentation for manufacturers’ own browsers)
If you do not want to accept cookies, you can change your browser settings so that cookies are not accepted.